RK Women 2011 Collection- Sneak Peak...Online soon.

















Rider Knits Fall/Winter Collection 2011 has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier with the final result. Over the summer my wonderful knitting team worked hard to finish the inventory. Before I go any further, I personally would like to thank them for all their hard work.

This collection captures my vision of a Canadian woman. She is confident in who she is and where she is going. She respects the earth and others around her. What she wears truly reflects her creativity and joie to vive. Here's to the Canadian woman. Continue to set trends and represent your own personal style.

The road was a long one to this point, but I'm so excited to finally share with you all what I have been dreaming up for the past few months. Each product is ethically produced using fair-trade materials. Every item is unique, for every hand-made good is always just a little different to refelct your individuality. This year, our Canadian wool supplier provided us with the finest merino, alpaca, organic cotton, and wool to make this collection the very best quality we have had yet.

I hope you enjoy our new look and if you have any questions, please contact me at riderknits@gmail.com.
Peace, love, and sunshine,
Krystyn Coombs